- Username: What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
- Writer/Producer/Host of "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
- Role: Producer/Reporter: Independent
- Email: email@example.com
Diary of a Mad NYC Cyclist: A Newsical
lifelong cyclist/broadcast journalist, Paul Fischer, on the pleasures and pitfalls of city biking. I'll take you road-biking in Central Park, where bone-crunching dangers ...
From: Paul Fischer
"MEDIA TRANSPARENCY?" BETTER LOOK CLOSER!
Media Outlets say they are being more transparent about the way news is gathered and reported. Sure, if you think transparency means showing you the teleprompter (or Palin's ...
From: Paul Fischer
Writer/Associate Producer at CBS Evening News with Dan Rather,
Wrote evening news, special reports, commentaries for Dan
STAFF NEWSWRITER at CBS NEWS,
STAFF WRITER CBS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY EVENING NEWS WITH BOB SCHIEFFER AND MORTON DEAN, MID-DAY NEWSBREAK ON CBS TELEVISION NETWORK, CBS MORNING NEWS WIITH BOB SCHIEFFER, CBS MORNING NEWS WITH CHARLES KURALT AND DIANE SAWYER, CBS EVENING NEWS WITH WALTER C
WRITER/PRODUCER at CBS NEWS,
WRITER/PRODUCER CBS NEWS NETWORK RADIOSPECIAL EVENTS: BREAKING NEWS STORIES...ALSO DAILY SHOWS INCLUDING 'HEALTH ,SCIENCE AND YOU' AND NEWSBREAK P.M. , WORLD OF RELIGION... FROM TIME TO TIME WROTE RADIO NETWORK COMMENTARIES FOR WALTER CRONKITE AND ROGER
NEWS DIRECTOR at KPFA BERKELEY (PACIFICA RADIO),
WROTE, ANCHORED, PRODUCED MID DAY AND EVENING NEWSCASTS
NEWS DIRECTOR at WBAI FM NYC (PACIFICA RADIO),
ANCHORED PRODUCED AND WROTE EVENING NEWS AND WAR SUMMARY FROM JUNE OF 68 TO SEPT OF 73, REPORTED AND PRODUCED DOCUMENTARIES...INCLUDING LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 'WINTER SOLDIER INVESTIGATION', VIETNAM VETS MARCH ON WASHINGTON TO RETURN THEIR MEDALS, THE PRIS
Previously Aired OnDuring my years in broadcasting, my work has aired on various CBS News programs, (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, the CBS Evening News, HealthWatch, Dan Rather Reporting, Walter Cronkite Reporting, Roger Mudd Reporting,) Pacifica Radio and the CBC.
Hunter College- CUNY, BA-Sociology
- Writers Guild of America:Outstanding Script, Television News, Regularly Scheduled, Bulletin or Breaking Report, Attack on America ( Sept. 11, 2001), 2002
- News and Documentary Emmy Awards: Outstanding General Coverage of a Single Breaking news Story in a Regularly Scheduled Newscast, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather: TWA Flight 800, 1996
- Writers Guild of America: Television News: Regularly Schedued, Bulletin or Breaking Report, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather: The Crash of TWA Flight 800, 1996
- Writers Guild of America: Television Spot News, CBs News Special Report: The Death of Richard Nixon, 1994
- Writers Guild of America:Television Spot News, CBS News Special Report: World Trade Center Attack, 1993
- Writers Guild of America:Spot News Script, Special Edition "48 Hours": The Coup Collapses, 1991
- Writers Guild of America: Spot News Script, CBS Evening News:Soviet Coup, 1991
- Writers Guild of America: Television Spot News, Persian Gulf Crisis, 1990
- Writers Guild of America: Television Spot News , CBS Evening News in Beijing, 1989
- Writers Guild of America: Moscow Summit: Television Spot News, 1988
- Writers Guild of America: Television Spot News, Rekjavik Summit, 1987
- The New Yorker Magazine: Talk of the Town, Best radio or televiision newscast in NYC, 1972
- Overseas Press Club: Citation of Excellence, Radio Documentary: Northern Ireland: A Month of Bloody Sundays, 1971