This American Life Mobile Apps: Feedback
We're working hard to bring you the best This American Life experience possible. If you have praise or problems, please email PRX. The more detail (for both praise and problems!), the better.
- Android: 1.0.5
- iPhone: 2.0.1
Information that can help:
- Is the problem intermittent or can you reproduce it every time?
- Are you using an Android or iOS (iPhone/iPod) device?
- iPod, iPhone 3GS, Droid 2, Nexus One? Sometimes problems are specific to the device.
- What operating system version is your device running? You can usually find this in the settings section of your device.
- When the problem occurred were you on WiFi, 3G or Edge?
- What were you doing when the error happened? Listening to an episode, swiping left to right, marking a favorite. Details will help us track down the problem.
Current Known Issues
- We're working on a 'network unavailable' error message.
- Some people are getting a server error when they try to purchase the app from the Android Market. This is a Google Checkout bug and unfortunately beyond our control. We are exploring options for a workaround.
- For 3G and 3GS phones sometimes the "mark as heard" information isn't getting saved.
- There are a small handful of crash reports that we have looked at and are evaluating.
PRX team releases the TAL iPhone app Feb. 1, 2010