PRX Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our designated agent for notices of infringement and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the PRX site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice for claims of copyright infringement is our Executive Director who can be reached as follows:
- By mail: Jake Shapiro, PRX, PO Box 382234, Cambridge MA 02238
- By phone: (617) 576-5455
Note: the above contact information is provided exclusively for notifying PRX that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries, (e.g., requests for technical assistance or customer service, reports of email abuse, and piracy reports), will not receive a response through this process and should be directed to PRX via email or by phone. Please see the Contact PRX Help page for details.