Got a question about PRX.org? Check our help pages and our FAQ. If you can't find what you need, get in touch! There are various ways of doing so below. (Please read our pointers for writing a good help request.)
If you have questions about our apps, head here.
Our business hours are 9:30-5:30 Mon.-Fri. EST.
Leave a message if you don't get us and we'll call you back.
- Help desk (website support, general & technical questions): (617) 576-5455 x0
- Station renewals & editorial questions (Editors' Picks, piece features, etc.): (617) 576-5455 x118
Public Radio Exchange (PRX)
P.O. Box 382234
Cambridge, MA 02238
No CD submissions, please.
First of all, you are reading this, and for that we love you. But it's also in your best interest: give us enough information the first time around, and your problem is likely to be solved in under 24 hours.
If you can't find the help you need in our documentation, here's the information we need from you:
- What were you trying to do when the problem occurred? Try to be as precise as possible. E.g., "I can't upload audio," is not as helpful as "When I use the Uploader to upload my audio, I get an error message that says my login is invalid."
- What username were you logged in with?
- What browser were you using (e.g. Explorer, Safari, Firefox), and what version of that browser (e.g. Explorer 9.x.x)?
- What kind of internet connection were you using?
- If you took any steps to try and work around the problem, list these as well and any problems you encountered along the way.
- Is your problem time-sensitive? Let us know if you need an answer ASAP for any reason.